So here’s a list of 10 reasons to be cheerful...
- I don’t live in Libya, so my prayers go to all who do.
- The daffodils are out and early blossom too so Spring is finally on its way.
- There’s Master Chef on the telly.
- London is the creative and cultural epicentre of Europe and I live here.
- I’m friends with Georgina Goodman and I’ve just got three pairs of shoes from her for a song.
- My team at Dinny Hall are the best and that was confirmed when we all went out for an Italian last week, such fun.
- I love my son, my partner, my family, my friends and my work, what more could I wish for.
- I never ever tire designing jewellery and I’m just about to design some more (this is reason why I do this job)
- My dog Bo can do pirouettes.